I’m so excited to share the development of this exciting new resource – The Rhythm Journal! They say that necessity is the mother of invention. I needed something to help me
- make the most of my own devotional times,
- keep what I read, pray for, and hear from the Lord, at the front of my mind throughout the day,
- and intentionally make my life look more like Jesus’.
So, I made a journal. Rather, I’m making one. I’m about to hand some copies to some brave beta testers. But I need your help too! How?
- Take this survey. I’d like to know a bit about how other people do their devotional times, strengths, weaknesses, and how you might want to improve. Please share the link on your social media as well! The more data the better. It’s 31 questions and should only take 4-8 minutes to answer.
- Sign up for the email list. If you are not currently on my email list, use the form below and check the “The Rhythm Journal” box.
- Update your email list preferences. If you are already on my email list,
- Fill out the form below, even though you’re already subscribed.
- Mailchimp will recognize that you are already signed up and redirect you to a page that says, “There are errors below,” that you are already subscribed, and a link that says, “Click here to update your profile.”
- Click on that link and you will receive an email. In that email is a link to “Update your preferences.” Click on it, check the box for “The Rhythm Journal”, and enjoy!
- Pray! It’s no small task to create a resource like this. I feel especially compelled, and have been especially challenged with much down time do to illness. I think this could be a tremendously transformative resources for many followers of Jesus who want to follow closer.
There is so much potential for this resource I can’t hardly stand it when I think about it. I’m looking forwarding to helping others, and myself, to Rise, Rest, and Renew, and to walk with God at His pace.
Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me – watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly. – Matthew 11:28-30 from The Message (emphasis added).