Review. Anointing given for purpose, to achieve, it’s a gift.
Anointing is not an island.
The reasons our problems are so consistent is because we don’t like the solution. (nail in head video)
- Sometimes pain produces a pledge. What kind of pain do the people I serve feel? Do they feel God’s pain? A person’s agenda is tested in time of pleasure and not pain.
- We need Elkanahs in our lives, people who will support us in the promises we make to The Lord.
- We need people who care more about us than their own personal agenda.
- Moses allowed the spies to decide.
- They weren’t seeking the same purpose.
- Moses was seeking to be fair.
- Anointing is limited to appointing. Limited when you go outside of your purpose.
Notes from Johnny
- What did you like about the passage?
- What didn’t you like about the passage?
- Was there anything you didn’t understand?
- What did we Lear about God from the passage?
- If we were to apply what we have learned from the passage to our lives, what would that look like? (Individually and as a community)