While I was attending the University of Washington a guest speaker came to the church I was attending to put on a weekend seminar about the integrated nature of the Bible. He wasn’t an amazing speaker to be sure. However, there was something about what he did that The Lord used to get his hands on me. From that time on I knew that I wanted to be a communicator of God’s word.
I would be thrilled to come and share with your group. Weekend retreats, camps, midweek or evening services, you name it, I’m in. Here is a sampling of some of the places I’ve had the chance to share.
- Middle School Winter Camp, 1998, Crossroads Community Church
- West Ridge Community Church, 2002 – 2003, Sunday fill-in
- Calvary Chapel Pittsburgh, 2004 – 2005, Sunday fill-in
- Calvary Chapel Bible College Seattle, 2008, Guest Lecture
- High School Winter Camp, 2009, Crossroads Community Church (audio online)
- Calvary School of Ministry Ireland, Fall 2013, Calvary Waterford, Ireland, Acts Class
- For The King, April 2014, Tacoma, WA, Guest Speaker
- UNITED Student Ministries, Crossroads Community Church – 2015 and 2016 Summer Camps
- Simple Faith Calvary Chapel, Vancouver, WA – Sunday fill-in teacher, 2014-2016
- Living Word Fellowship, Vancouver, WA – Guest Teacher, Oct. 1, 2017 (video online)
- The Gathering Place, Vancouver, WA – Teaching Team, Feb. 11, 2018 (video online)
I would love to share with your church, small group, camp, or retreat, how you can intentionally connect God’s word to your life.
- Give your pastor a weekend or midweek off and I’d be happy to fill in.
- How to study the Bible in a one session summary or multiple day in-depth sessions.
- Topically themes teaching for your specific need. Some examples;
- The Holy Spirit
- The End Times
- One Testament – Connecting Old and New Testaments as one.
- Youth and young adults topics
- Bible books in summary and in depth
- You can find an archive of audio, video, and teaching notes of most of my Bible teaching at www.thebluethread.org