Occasionally I have the privilege to write for other blogs and websites. I was even a regular contributor to a few for a season. Here are some of the past and present places where I’ve been able to contribute.
- MacOS Journal – No longer online, I was one of the writers of the “Help” column, helping people with their technical issues, as well as writing articles explaining things like how networks worked.
- Simple Minded Preacher – Now a private blog, I was the second regular contributor. It’s been through a few iterations and my time has passed.
- Calvary Chapel Church Planting Network – I offered a few articles on church re-planting since that’s what we ended up doing at exchange church.
- Calvary Chapel – The website for the Calvary Chapel movement of churches.
- Divine Craftsmanship – A look at Ephesians 2:10 and our creative Creator.
- The Difference Between The Rapture and Christ’s Return – People try to set dates, but Jesus said no one knows when. What are we talking about? (Posted Sept. 20, 2017).
- How Does A Believer Follow Jesus? – A look at Matthew 11:28-30. Jesus doesn’t make your life easier, He changes how you deal with life. Are you teamed up with Jesus? (Posted Nov. 7, 2017)
- alyssaferg.com – A blog written by a friend I served with in ministry.
- Today’s Testimony – Corby Stephens (Posted July 2017)
I’m looking forward to more opportunities as they become available.