What do we do with it?
- Recognize that God wants to communicate with us, wants to be understood, and wants us to act on what He says.
- Recognize that God wants us to have certainty, faith, and trust in Him, His word, and His plan.
- Recognize that God is sovereign that the end of His sovereignty is redemption and restoration, and that He wants to use us even though He doesnʼt have to.
Originally taught October 5, 2008.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | | More
Of all of the ingredients needed to become a really good athlete, two of theme are key; talent, and coaching. With great talent and great coaching, you could become a pro. With no talent and bad coaching, you probably won’t make it a season and end up hating the game. With little talent and good coaching, you will probably have fun but not go as far as others, and you’ll be good with that. With little talent and bad coaching, you will be frustrated and definitely not go as far as your potential. There is an interesting parallel between coaching and discipleship resulting in how far and how well people follow Jesus.
Living life on purpose. Regardless of change, regardless of what God may bring about, we represent, we are ambassadors for God.
- When people are having some kind of spiritual or life crisis, who do they go to? You? Are you known to be one who deals with these things? How accessible are you?
- You need to have your own personal relationship and experiences with God.