Our first reminder – A reminder of what and who you are because of what the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit have done, are doing, and continue to do.
- Election accomplished by the Father from eternity.
- Election accomplished as a process by the Spirit.
- Election demonstrated by obedience and accomplished by Jesusʼ blood.
Alyssa Ferguson has a calling on her life to show young women that when they stand firm in who Christ has made them to be; they will become victorious champions. I first met Alyssa when I started working with Young Adults at Crossroads Community Church in 2015, as well as occasionally helping out with United Students Ministry where Alyssa serves as a leader. She recently re-launched her blog in an effort to be more intentional with equipping young women in their walks with Jesus. I wanted to find a way to support her calling and I thought it would be fun in interview her for this podcast. She has a great sense of humor and a love for Jesus.
The vision is sealed/hidden until the end.
- If anyone says they know when the rapture is going to be or when the second coming is going to be, they are full of bologna sausage.
- Iʼve probably raised more questions that answered. Good! Do your own homework!
- Daniel had assurance of his eternal destiny. Do you? Are you living your life on purpose?
Whether it’s the day before a US Presidential election, a Brexit vote, your son’s broken-down car, your loved one’s medical diagnosis, there is the possibility, of peace. More than that, there is the choice of peace. Too often this peace is communicated as, “Don’t worry, God’s on the throne.” While that is absolutely true it isn’t always helpful. Sometimes, the peace that we want is more like a numbness or isolation. We want to shut off our feelings or run away and hide (in Canada). These are not the kinds of peace that Jesus has for us. His peace isn’t distant on a throne in Heaven, it can be here and now. His peace isn’t neutral or hidden, it’s engaging and in full view. The peace that Jesus provides can be described like this: Practical Ease At Christ’s Expense.